Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today's shopping trip: Stellar Designs & Wild Rose

Well I went shopping which is basically a daily routine for me and I decided to go looking for a schoolgirl outfit... Yes I know hardly an original quest, but I felt kinky and just knew I could make some guys drool with my neko jogakusei (cat schoolgirl)...

I'd heard Stellar Designs had a good schoolgirl design, so I decided to head there and take a look. Now I've never been there before, so the first thing I do is wonder around looking at all the clothes (I didn't check out Stellar Designs other sections yet). I saw a few 'could be a schoolgirl' designs before finding the schoolgirl design I'd heard about. I also found what looked like a hot teacher outfit and a few sexy looking Gothic or leather numbers... But I was on a mission, so I'll come back for those. This is what I ended up with:


Which doesn't look bad... The outfit didn't come with socks or shoes so those both came from my previous outfit for this picture and I think both were actually freebies I came across. The hair is from Wilted Rose and is my current favorite in 'wild red' colors. If you visit Wilted Rose you will find this hair with very few problems. The neko accessories are from Jungle Voodoo and I bought a pack of both leopard spot and striped designs in a large range of colors just awhile ago.... I love them so much! They even twitch and move on their own!

Unfortunately I can't praise this schoolgirl outfit, even though I do think it can look good... My favorite part is the flexi skirt which does an amazing job of looking cute and sexy on the outside... The problem I have with it comes down to the base clothing level which gives the look it's sweet belt look, from the inside though rather than being a underwear or skirt base, the made this layer pants... So if I bend over for a sexy pose it looks like I'm wearing ugly tartan shorts rather than a cute sexy thong or even white panties... Depending on if I'm trying to look innocent or not... ;) Note to the designer: change this! I want to be a sexy schoolgirl not the one with the worst ass around! Now on to the top... The top is one layer, which sucks... The vest is attached to the shirt as is the tie... It looks... Ok, but it would have been so much better if the tie was flexi (as some other outfits I saw were) and had the sweater as a jacket layer that I could even mix 'n match later. The detail though on the top is sorely lacking...

In the end I just don't like the outfit, no matter how much I do want to like it... Could we please have an updated version...? Pretty please...? With a frilly red neko on top...? ;)

So I went back to mt previous outfit... My favorite sexy red dress!


This design is one I think I picked up as a freebie and I cannot find the original owner of it... If you know I want to hear from you! I'm just dying to pick up a black version of this! I have not found a better sexy dress & I've been looking! The gloves however are from yet another outfit, that I'd tried on prior to donning this dress and forgot to take off, when I found out they match very well... They come from yet another collection of freebie goods that had no name on them, so I can't tell anyone that I like them... Finishing the outfit is this nice fishnet shrug which also comes from Wilted Rose. I love this sexy little shrug (which is colorable, though here it's in plain white to contrast the rest of the outfit), I try it with almost everything as it's my favorite 'jacket'. It comes in a nice set of fishnet items. Bikini top and bottom, thigh highs, gloves, and shrug with some items having dual layer options so it's your choice which layer you wear it as. It was also inexpensive, which is always a plus. I'll use this set in another outfit I'll show off tomorrow...

I'll also mention Wilted Rose has a discount off-shot called Freebie Jeebies that carries some nice (& not so nice) things all for $1L. I bought a bunch of fun T's there and managed to win my fave t-shirt of all time there as well (it's my shirt with the word 'slut' written all over it)! ^_^

I think I'll go shopping again now, see you all later!

No comments: