Thursday, May 31, 2007

RL Girlfriends Birthday

My Girlfriend in RL is a birthday girl today, so I probably won't get into SL today to do any shopping. Probably sorta good as I have a whole $80L to my name at the moment due to my last shopping spree... ;)

If you do catch a glimpse of me tonight it would probably be dancing at Castle Hornet... I'm trying to talk my boss at the club into buying some of those nice outfits for guys at Nocturnal Threads, so maybe we can even get him into wearing some nice clothes for a change... ^_^

Also a shout out to those new to SL and haven't managed to find any clothes to their taste... If you need a hand finding some good deals to suit your non-main stream fashion sense send me a message and I'll give you a hand... Or some freebies from my own collection!

No comments: