Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cleaning up the dust and cobwebs

Hey everyone!

I've actually stopped into SL a few times lately for the first time in awhile, but I haven't posted on here... Things feel so different when I've gone back to my usual haunts. It makes me kinda sad...

I have missed my SL friends though... Often quite alot during the ups and downs of RL. In the time since I got back together with the woman I love only to have her dump me in just over a week of being back together for a stupid guy... >_> Now they have broken up... I still haven't meet anyone else... I guess the world just doesn't appreciate introverts...

Work is still driving me nuts, but at the moment I have an intern so it somewhat lightens my load... At least until the end of the day, then I'm still the one getting called at home at all sorts of crazy hours... Oh and to make things more fun this week has started the annual snowfall here along the great lakes... Making my drive to and from work take longer.... Yeah... <_<

Back to SL... Of course the first thing I did was buy more clothes.... Lots of clothes... Like everything new from Dark Eden to start.. ^_^

I also built a new PC (Yeah for my geek girlness!)... Which laughs at SL and asks "Can't you make me work harder...?" as I've cranked up all the settings as high as they go and SL never freezes or slows like it used to... I do however still have to wait on SL's slow transfer rate and watch as the scenery and people pop into existence, but their is no helping that... My pictures should look better from now on to...

Well that's all for now I'll try to come up with some new posts over the christmas break at work if not before!

3 comments:

CatDude said...

Welcome back, Miss Shadow! It's great to see a new post on this blog, even though I'm sad to hear the bad relationship news ... must be the time of year for that *sighs*

So, if you need something to blog about, why not join the "eight random facts" madness (which I feel kinda guilty for)? If you like, feel yourself officially "tagged" ;)

Chloe Streeter said...

Hey, I'm actually not late to welcome you back to the blogging world!

Since I have broadband once again, I hope to see you in world sometime :)

theshadow said...

OMG! Chloe with broadband, none of us are safe! ;)
*goes into a fit of giggling*

& Thanks Timothy... Your going to make me start posting on a regular basis again... ;)

I'll see if I can come up with 8 things... hmm...