Monday, December 10, 2007

Fashion Post: Sand Dollar

Well I know it's been like forever and a day since the last time I actually blogged about fashion... And god knows I'm not always looking for cute... But I found this adorable pair of undies from Sand Dollar by reading my friend London's blog. So it was time to drive everyone nuts by posting three new posts in a day and adding fashion to the plate... If you haven't read my other posts today read from the bottom of the page to the top!

Sand Dollar Fruits Basket Lingerie Set:















I bought this in cherry and you probably can't see much of the pattern in this picture, but it's literally covered in cherry patterns in places. Each one having been apparently hand drawn. I love cherries (among other favorite red fruits) and so they look delicious to me...

Better than that they are covered in little prim ribbons! Those would be the bits of red on the front of the panties in the picture, but there are more ribbons in other places you can't see in this pic.

It also includes the stockings I'm wearing besides the bra and panties making it complete. As you can see from the picture I had to grab my Christmas Holiday Rufus from Deviant Kitties and snuggle into my new bed after putting it on!

Now before I decide I must curl up in my bed and not do anything else today, I'll end this post suggesting that if you want to buy some adorable lingerie you should go find the Sand Dollar shop at Pandora's Place!

No comments: