Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Draconic Kiss

Well after a really really long day I'm finally posting an update....

Got a review copy of Draconic Kiss's new line of skins (that I mentioned the other day), the one I received was the Cream skin. Not the lightest and hardly the darkest. I got a variety pack of 'glitter' and 'frost' make-ups, though I have to be honest I didn't see a big difference between them.



While I wasn't wearing a bikini earlier in the pictures I have up, I think you'll be able to see the differences without to much trouble. I'd have gone 'nude', but I didn't want to have issues with visitors seeing a naked AV and complaining, so... Bikini instead. Now These skins are hand drawn and the detail is very very high. The first thing I've noticed is that the highlighting and accents on the breasts makes them look bigger, now I love my tiny perk tits compared to the inflatable doll look to many go for in SL... But this didn't actually change their size, so it's pure optical illusion. Kinda like the old secret of using make up between your breasts to make them look bigger in RL.... Not that I've ever done such a thing...

They also have options for a clean shaven pubic area or a trimmed one... The shaven one actually includes a drawn outline of a normal slit to make things look 'right' when your nude. I loved this as I saw many skins that made it look like women don't have genitals! We are so not barbi dolls and I think most guys are happy about that... For a summation of the rest... It looks very nice, in fact good enough I'd eat myself if I could!

I also felt I should toss up some pics of the spots I bought the other day, and I figured I'd review a outfit called 'tie me up' from Wilted Rose while I did that. This is an oddly casual look for Wilted Rose, as they tend to be more edgy... I like the look and even think the pink belt prim is cute. I wear it out and about where 'norms' are likely to be... The Capri's with the pink belt are the selling point here as the shirt looks like millions of others. The rolled up capri's are really nice though and I know I can use them anytime I'd wear jeans in SL.

Btw the pink ball on the ground in these pictures is that ball of yarn I mentioned! I still love that thing...

No comments: