Sunday, June 24, 2007

Catching up with KO Industries, Infinity, and Ravenwear

Well here are the first round of updates... I have more, I just have to wade through my older pictures and my inventory folders to double check what I haven't posted...

We'll start with this design called 'Cyber Dragon' from Infinity. Infinity is a small store that caters to a mostly demonic crowd and is in a post apocalyptic sim. And recently I've been on a cyberpunk kick so it felt like a good place to shop. Their designs are expensive though, this one cost $700L. The detail work though is incredible: the straps, the zippers, the flame designs, even the belt buckle are all highly detailed. It's done as two pieces a shirt and a pant layer. You'll need to add in your own shoes, I like using a pair of 'shoes' from a KO Industries design below. Is that high level of detail worth it...? I can't tell you... I've been debating that very thing since I bought it out of my own money...

Oh I should also note the hair which is new (well to my look in the blog at least), it's called 'Devo' and it's from Deviant Kitties which is another favorite when it comes to hair.


Next up is a design that launched last weekend at Ravenwear (& was offered to me by Ravenwear for review) , I also meant to post it last sunday and completely forgot... This design is called 'Trend'. I don't really like green, but I do love one thing about this dress: The skirt. It's one of the few prim skirts that needs no 'corrective underlayer'. It's simply a top, a pair of socks, and a prim skirt. The detail on the prim skirt and socks is also very nice. The top is a tad plain, but that's ok. It's all in the skirt with this one.


This next outfit is one I bought from Ravenwear while visiting I also bought a couple of pairs of shoes, but I didn't snap pictures of those right now... This is called 'Goth Control', and is part of a series that are all named 'control' and something else... I love the dog tag style goth labeling this has. It also shows a ton of cleavage which can be nice... that belt is also a nice addition to the pants, which also sports some straps.... And you know me and straps... Both pieces are made out of PVC or a shiny leather, it's hard to tell which. All in all a nice outfit when your heading out and about in a more goth or punk scene...


Now we've moved on to KO Industries, which is a small next to mew which is a interesting scripting store... They sell a interesting 4 legged neko AO there and I was stopping in to buy it when I turned the other way and ran into KO Industries cyberpunk/apocalyptic designs...

The first design is 'Speed Racer', which is an amazingly low cut and open front set of racing leathers. And when I say low, I mean low... As in if I had pubic hair you could see it low... It's a good thing I shave... Anyways... They are a nicely textured grey and red and except for the usual texture issues around my middle things are sweet all around...


To follow up that design is this design called "Racer X' , which as you can see takes the racing concept in different directions... Namely getting rid of the one piece style for a two piece style and this design uses far more layers then the other one. In fact in the picture I'm wearing: shoe, sock, pants, shirt, gloves, and jacket layers all at once. The only thing I don't like is that I can't choose a different color than yellow, for the main body of the shirt and the accents on the shoes, and the design of the shoes which makes the shoes part of the pants. The texturing is high quality on all the parts and I have chosen to wear pieces from this in other outfits, such as the gloves with Infinity's Cyber Dragon outfit.


'Native' is a favorite of mine, I in fact call it my 'hunting' outfit. It has multiple prim accessories: wooden bracers, wooden ankle braces, a shoulder guard, a ringed necklace, a weapon holster/backpack, and two Quiva (a type of weapon) which are even real and use the 'Safezone' combat system. I don't go seeking combat, but if you do this has an added plus for that... The non-prim part of the outfit is only three things: a set of panties, that halter-ish top, and the shoulder pad/backpack belt. The red tattoo is part of the panties with these. I love the detail and texturing on these... On top of all that if you want to modify this outfit you can! It's all modify/copy/no trans.


Lastly from KO Industries we have 'Savage Girl', just the perfect thing the next time you wander into a primitive barbarian sim... My favorite from this is the 'shoes', which are more a type of open-toed sock or foot wrap than shoes. I wear the shoes with Infinity's Cyber Dragon design in place of more traditional footwear. The clothing consists of a 'shirt' which only covers most of the upper half of your breasts and a 'skirt' which is barely there... ;) It also has a ton of prim accessories: Back 'mounted' spear, Usable Spear, knife in leg sheath, hip pouch, gauntlets with or without claws, and ankle braces. I like to wear this design with my 'full' neko skin from Jungle Voodoo for a wild look.

Well hopefully I'll do another update today, but that's it for now!

No comments: