Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Odds & Ends

Yes, I'm really really far behind now... But I have a good excuse! ... Ok, Well I have an excuse anyways...

I've wanted to try my hand at building things since I seem fairly adept at editing shapes and such... So I ended up trying to create something interesting this last weekend... And I think I succeeded... I created an entire line of jewelry! More than 20 pieces in a weekend, because I went on a bit of a binge... Ok 'a bit' is way understating it...

I also decided to take a look into the role-play community on SL and went exploring the basics of the Midian Sim... You know me, I'm all dark and neko-ish, so It seems like a prime fit... However things have settled down at work & I figure I can actually work on my blog again from work... So expect some more updates soon!

No comments: